News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

S3-M8: Best Laid Plans (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, August 01, 2021, 08:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Morning folks,

The mission post is up.
All are welcome to show up at the breakfast
otherwise Ops will be quite busy.

Here is an outline of events:

Week 1:  The station will have an influx of personnel as they role out a visiting officer program.  There will reunions and new faces to meet.  FC & Ops & Sec/tac will be busy with incoming traffic and making accommodations.  Science/Engineering will be busy with verifying the data about the snake and changing our instruments to help 'manipulate' it.  Med/counseling will be buy with EQ (he is having some PTSD issues ;-)

Week 2:  Explosions will rock some of the hanger bays, preventing the Seleya from leaving the station.  The Hunters who previously boarded will start attacking people on the station.  Enemy ships will start arriving from the all sides, but the combination of species will be somewhat odd.

Week 3:  So it will be an all hands on deck call to action.  A big long fight both on station and space battle will play out.

Week 4.  Sec/tac will manage to capture one of the enemy and will be allowed to interrogate him - to the point the we finally figure out who is pulling the strings of those who attacked us.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Kirok

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Chigorra

I plan on placing Chigorra in her Embassy for the first part of this mission. She needs to work on fixing it up, making use of the space, and getting her communications equipment up and running.

Edit: Posted as Gop Gop for Gideon, and Chigorra's ticket was submitted for Serena.

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

Kirok

Quote from: Chigorra on August 01, 2021, 07:48:12 PM

I plan on placing Chigorra in her Embassy for the first part of this mission. She needs to work on fixing it up, making use of the space, and getting her communications equipment up and running.

Edit: Posted as Gop Gop for Gideon, and Chigorra's ticket was submitted for Serena.

Cool.  Thanks for the update and thanks for npcing with Gideon ;-)

tags to Sirol, Skar, and Dranik

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg258974/#msg258974

Sirol

Quote from: Chigorra on August 01, 2021, 07:48:12 PM

I can send Kovnin your way if you like. He may be no technician himself, but he knows a thing or two about getting Embassies back onto their feed and would definitely be down to help her get all the assistance she needs. ^.^

Tag for Zex
Softest Tags to Xasik and his baby

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg258981/#msg258981

Sirol's Browser History

Xasik

Kyan Mackenzie

Tags to Skargarr and Markington.. Don't worry Drake... Top Flight Security is on the way!

Serena King

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Sirol

Fresh juicy tags to Zex
Soft juica tags to: Kyan, Xasik/Baby/Peylix, Kirok and whoever is/may be in the Captain's Mess at the moment.

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259016/#msg259016

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Kirok

Chigorra

Quote from: Sirol on August 01, 2021, 09:54:43 PM

I can send Kovnin your way if you like. He may be no technician himself, but he knows a thing or two about getting Embassies back onto their feed and would definitely be down to help her get all the assistance she needs. ^.^

Tag for Zex
Softest Tags to Xasik and his baby

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg258981/#msg258981

I'll gladly take you up on that offer! Tags to Sirol, and to any other Engineer or Science person who might be interested in working in the Embassy for a moment.

Tags to Gideon as NPC Gop Gop.
https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259049/#msg259049

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.