S3-M8: Best Laid Plans (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, August 01, 2021, 08:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena King

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Hrafn Falleg

Tags to Kirok, Dranik (and anyone else in the breakfast)
Sirol
Soft tags to Kyan and Skar (as we're in Docking Bay with miscreants)

"Yes, the spots DO go all the way down.  No, you don't get to see!"

Dranik

Hirogen Male

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Chigorra

Gop Gop tags for the scene in the docking ring! Mostly it's a tag for Gideon and Hrafn. Kyan and Skargarr don't have to interact with Gop Gop, he's just standing there writing.
https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259097/#msg259097

Open tag for anyone willing to respond to Chigorra's work request ticket earlier in the thread.

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Chigorra

Gideon, awesome post! I really enjoy the plot developments taking place here.

If/when anyone apprehends Gop Gop, please give me a chance to post in response. Gop Gop has something he'll want to say to whomever goes up to him to place him under arrest.

Chigorra's Biography
I also play Lagar

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Xasik

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Serena King

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Chigorra

Chigorra's Biography
I also play Lagar

Xasik

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.