News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

S3-M8: Best Laid Plans (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, August 01, 2021, 08:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena King

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Sirol

Quote from: npc3 on August 09, 2021, 12:51:19 PM

reply in

I wrote what I thought the pet can do - but ultimately it is your choice

It's all cool no worries. ^.^
I think you caught it nicely.

I tend to stick to what Eydis wrote in hir posts regarding the Uropygi and use them as canon to work with.
Other than that I tend to not add much, since it is hir species, not mine.
I try to stay faithful to what can be gathered from hir posts. ^.^

Also: Tag back for Lonar

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259393/#msg259393

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Chigorra

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Eydis

Hi I'm back I spent a little bit of time without a job. But I have found stable employment and all is looking better :). Is there anything I need to do and what have I missed

Skargarr

Quote from: Eydis on August 10, 2021, 10:00:01 PM

Hi I'm back I spent a little bit of time without a job. But I have found stable employment and all is looking better :). Is there anything I need to do and what have I missed

New people joining :) and I join us on discord, you can find the link on the main page for the forums.

Chigorra

Quote from: Eydis on August 10, 2021, 10:00:01 PM

Hey hey, welcome back! Right now, things are temporarily calm on the station. Thanks to the advice you gave me (I wrote to you as Lagar) I successfully made an Ambassador character, a Klingon!

Currently, Katra has many Tosk on board (from the DS9 episode "Captive Pursuit"), and their presence might be becoming an issue very soon. I'm sure others can help fill in a lot better.

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

Eydis

alright was thinking of having Eydis return with the crystalline entity that we all saved fully matured. And Eydis might be captain of new ship a romulan free state 2399 warbirds. Part of the trade between the tholians and romulan free state which allows them to make contact with the crystalline entity

https://www.google.com/search?q=2399+romulan+warbird&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=simvn&sxsrf=ALeKk03y1K1CIyPx5sa7_rNFgcU8xIcycA:1628653157258&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj94pnnhajyAhUEVs0KHTVNDQgQ_AUoAnoECAIQAg&biw=375&bih=553#imgrc=7KZ02UM24905lM

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.