S3-M8: Best Laid Plans (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, August 01, 2021, 08:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirol

Quote from: Eydis on August 10, 2021, 10:00:01 PM

Hi I'm back I spent a little bit of time without a job. But I have found stable employment and all is looking better :). Is there anything I need to do and what have I missed

Welcome back. :)
Glad to read that things look brighter for you again. We all missed you. ^^

You missed Chigorra but she already introduced herself.
You also missed some more Tholians joining Katra - most importantly the child of Xasik (And their advisor, which is one of NPCs now) so you returned just in time for a little Enclave. ^.^

In either way, welcome back! :)

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Eydis

Yes I couldn't log onto my old account via my computer but still have it on my phone :)

Sirol

Quote from: Eydis on August 11, 2021, 12:56:02 AM

Yes I couldn't log onto my old account via my computer but still have it on my phone :)

Ah, cool! Welcome among the Romulans too, good to see more of us popping up again! ^.^

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Eydis

So had to think of new character tried to make a dinosaur one but that was not approved

Eydis

Waiting for the go ahead to return Eydis however and waiting Reisen to be approved

Sirol

Quote from: Reisen on August 11, 2021, 01:00:13 AM

Yeah it wouldve of eventually be discovered. Techincally I tried to start this character as dinosaur service animal but that was not approved. So I made romulan scientist character so I could make the dinosaur service animal pet character

https://isle.fandom.com/wiki/Hypsilophodon?file=Isle_hypsi_closeup.png

Oh yeah, I followed along the character's solidification in the application thread.
I'm looking forward to see what direction you will go with both, your scientist and his pet. :)
Quote from: Eydis on August 11, 2021, 01:02:32 AM

Waiting for the go ahead to return Eydis however and waiting Reisen to be approved

I think for as Eydis you probably either need to post in the returning reserved board (https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/reserves/) to have hir reactivated, or (maybe?) directly DM Kirok/Kyle.
They might both be in bed already though.

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Quote from: Reisen on August 11, 2021, 01:14:46 AM

Thanks :) I Also thought it would make for a good frienemy to your uropygyi and a good science helper.

Awwww, that would be super sweet :3
I love to welcome Reisen aboard Katra actually, although I am not sue whether that would be possible with the 'one active character per player per SIMM rule.'.
In that case you might have to play him as a NPC, otherwise he would probably be assigned to one of the ships.

I'm not sure if you followed the RP after you reserved, but Sirol ended up adopting the Uropygi (and was worried about Eydis actually, and would nor actually give her life for her little friend. ^.^

Sirol's Browser History

Eydis

Well perhaps then just stick with Eydis if that is problem. I would like to bring the crystalline entity back to visit everyone who helped save it. And then it would be free to roam i guess. I do want Eydis to come back with the new romulan free state war bird

Sirol

Quote from: Eydis on August 11, 2021, 01:31:00 AM

Well perhaps then just stick with Eydis if that is problem. I would like to bring the crystalline entity back to visit everyone who helped save it. And then it would be free to roam i guess. I do want Eydis to come back with the new romulan free state war bird

Fair point. I mean, the most important thing is that you enjoy what you play, and pick your preference.
If you need any Romulan connections, you can always poke me and I can lend you Sirol, Kovnin - or if you need someone more influential - Sirol's father. (He is a Senator and arranges trading contacts with outside factions, so I could see some sooperation here.)

I would definitely like to see the Crystalline Entity ingame at one point. I remember you mentioning it in some of your posts, but the actual events were before I joined.

(Pssst, your inbox is full ;))

Sirol's Browser History

Xasik

Quote from: Eydis on August 10, 2021, 10:00:01 PM

Hi I'm back I spent a little bit of time without a job. But I have found stable employment and all is looking better :). Is there anything I need to do and what have I missed

hey there! Welcome back!

Serena King

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Eydis

Tag lonar, Sirol, kirok, zex and anyone else

Chigorra

Quote from: Eydis on August 11, 2021, 03:02:49 PM

Tag lonar, Sirol, kirok, zex and anyone else

Direct tag to Serena, and Chigorra reacted to this broadcasted feeling of 'peace' in her own Klingon way!
https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259537/#new

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.