S3-M8: Best Laid Plans (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, August 01, 2021, 08:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Quote from: Chigorra on August 13, 2021, 05:20:48 PM

No confusion at all! I enjoyed having her react to a sensation of peace. She was freaked out by the unfamiliar feeling!

Hi

I popped a medical emh in to look at you  ;-)

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259671/#msg259671

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Chigorra

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Serena King

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Eydis

Hi all, I have recently made a post regarding Lonar that I will be editing soon. I'm sorry for any confusion this may cause. Sirol

Sirol

Quote from: Eydis on August 14, 2021, 03:34:23 AM

Hi all, I have recently made a post regarding Lonar that I will be editing soon. I'm sorry for any confusion this may cause. Sirol

No worries. It's all cool. I'll check it out and edit mine along the way. ^^

*Done editing.
Both of you, let me know if anything else needs change. :)

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Kirok

Quote from: Sirol on August 14, 2021, 03:07:32 PM

Tasty new tags for: Eydis, Kirok, Zex & Lonar

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259742/#msg259742

Zex and Lonar left the Embassy before the bombs went off.

They will be appearing in Ops shortly.

Everyone, The bombs have been set off and multiple intruders will star appearing.  If you are ok with having a Hunter to fight with please post below ;-)

Gideon Drake

Interested. Gideon can fight one on the way to the Hangar.

Chigorra

Posted! Tags for Gideon and Serena.
https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259768/#msg259768

Please feel free to assume that the three Klingons you're with give you 'cover' as you leave the Embassy, out into the hallway. I'm curious about what we'll see out there...

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

Kirok

Quote from: Chigorra on August 14, 2021, 08:05:32 PM

Posted! Tags for Gideon and Serena.
https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m8-best-laid-plans-13866/msg259768/#msg259768

Please feel free to assume that the three Klingons you're with give you 'cover' as you leave the Embassy, out into the hallway. I'm curious about what we'll see out there...

Cool.  Are one of you able to NPC a Hunter or two coming to attack you?  That way you totally control the pace and what happens or you want me to do it?

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.