Discussion for S2 M1 - Fathers and Daughters II

Started by Mondo'li Nari, November 19, 2019, 11:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solluk

Hey all,

This is the discussion area for the second half of our mission.  Please feel free to tie up any loose ends on the old mission, which I will keep up for a couple of days.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Rayek trLhoell

I made assumptions on where folks would be placed... these are negotiable and can be changed.
tags to all Bridge stations and Engineering (Eli, Hrafn, Saxon, oops need to edit .. I forgot his beloved Tess OMG... and Rhade please respond for Becker if you will)

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

L'mar Camili Rhade

I want to finish that JP first on Discord before I tend to anything else, if that is okay?

Arrun Dihsar

Post up with a Tag at Chevron and Arrun is attempting to highlight the KH sub-space wise to make himself easier to find...but trapped like a fly in amber with a Romulan jamming space around...I think there might be some challenge there.

L'mar Camili Rhade

I'm looking forward to that subplot of Rhade being used for Nefarious purposes!!

Beja

Beja

L'mar Camili Rhade

I would like to remind everyone that my character is half Caitian and half human.

May I request that the term Felinoid be used to describe him? Thank you.  ;)

Solluk

Hello Rhade,

A useful reminder, since his appearance could easily seem more human than not in the photo.

Of course, none of us can control how people see us and describe us in their heads.  And as for how they discuss us out loud, that is an issue for in-character discussion.

Cheers.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Rayek trLhoell

Quote from: L'mar Camili Rhade on November 30, 2019, 02:18:38 AM

I would like to remind everyone that my character is half Caitian and half human.

May I request that the term Felinoid be used to describe him? Thank you.  ;)

Quote from: Solluk on November 30, 2019, 03:47:04 PM

Hello Rhade,

A useful reminder, since his appearance could easily seem more human than not in the photo.

Of course, none of us can control how people see us and describe us in their heads.  And as for how they discuss us out loud, that is an issue for in-character discussion.

Cheers.

In regards to any 'Caitian' thought posts I might make... that's totally in character.  Rayek refers to  Hrafn as a Trill or Trill hybrid, Eli as a Romulan or Romulan hybrid and yeah Rhade is a Caitian or Caitian hybrid.. the human part is just 'assumed'.  I think I occasionally throw out Felinoid to appease you but I personally am not fond of the term so don't like using it.  It sounds like a cat robot hybrid to my mind.

So yeah.. if Rayek offends IC ... sure bring it up.. otherwise.. my Romulan will continue as he has.

Beja

L'mar Camili Rhade

I do apologise as I am not quite artistic enough to convert my faceclaim into half Caitian and half human. I wish I could. Since hybrid Caitians are uncommon there aren't many photomanipulated imagery available for them.

Rayek trLhoell

tags to Tess, Rhade and Solluk  open tag to those on the Healy Bridge.   OH I forgot to mention (I may add it in later when adding in Benjin's perspective) since Rhade prefers to be on the Bridge, Rayek has assigned Acting Ensign tr'Hava to the Away Team (NPC'd by me or Rhade if he'd like to do both)

Beja

Beja

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.