New starships in ST:Picard..... we can haz?

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, May 27, 2022, 02:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

Buck McNair

Some of these ship designs are amazing - definitely would love to see some of these classes around!

Nira Said

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on May 27, 2022, 02:40:42 AM

Check them out!

I want a Reliant class!!

https://trekmovie.com/2022/03/07/star-trek-picard-production-designer-details-starships-from-season-2-premiere/

The STO ship that really stands out to me is the Gagarin class, although the vamped up Excelsior is impressive, too, along with that new Stargazer. The Ross class...I see it as a mixture of Galaxy and Sovereign (it has a Sovereign deflector) and, at the same time, the kind of big class of ship while Galaxies get phased out.

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Buck McNair

I do really like the Excelsior class for the sleek style, Gagarin too.

The Inquiry class is not a bad looking design, certainly more aesthetically pleasing than the Sagan with the four nacelles. The Reliant Class (and all those in similar design to it) reminds me of roombas - space roombas.

Between the Gagarin class and the Akira, got to say, Garagin is the one I seem to be drawn to the most simply for stylistic reasons.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.