News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

What is your Character's Hogwarts house?

Started by Kinley Garrison, November 25, 2023, 04:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinley Garrison

Here's an interesting thought I just had. What Hogwarts house would your SF character be sorted into? With recent developments in the mission, I realized that my NPC Ensign Murphy would be most definitely a Gryffindor, while, I think Kinley might be a Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff?/Even Slytherin? (Maybe, that can be really debated though.)

Feel free to put your thoughts and debate other's houses in the thread! I'm really interested to see what everyone is!
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

James Ramort

For the Science is strong in him as is his curiosity and wish to explore ever outwards, Ravenclaw seems the most logical answer for Ramort.

Human | 26 Years | 1,83m
---   ---   ---
Iter extra astra in magnum ignotum

Kinley Garrison

Quote from: James Ramort on November 25, 2023, 04:43:17 PM

For the Science is strong in him as is his curiosity and wish to explore ever outwards, Ravenclaw seems the most logical answer for Ramort.

That makes sense! and is also pretty cool!
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Jettis Jyur

Nira Said

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Zhukdrashar Mrekrerhas

I vote Zhuk would have been chosen for Slytherin :)

Zhuk's Biography and Career Service: Caitian (Male). 5'3'' ft (160 cm). Main Character.
NPCs: Crewman Zala Ferengi (Female)

Ian Galloway

Ian can only be Gryffindore.

Lek, probably Ravenclaw.

Tanner Lachlyn

Kyan Mackenzie

Kyan is probably a Gryfindor... although he does have some Slytherin tendencies.

My head cannon says he might very well be a Weasley. :P

Mikayla Brooks

Personnel File
Human Female | 24 | Nurse

Novi

Biography,
"Worrying only means you suffer twice"
Trill Female(Unjoined) | #8EA1DF | Age:22 | 1.7m | Doctor, Medical Engineer | USS Discovery

Rayek trLhoell

I'm thinking Slytherin definitely for Rayek.

Hufflepuff for Torra

and maybe Ravenclaw for Lahr.

Hmm.. seems I need to make a new character just so they can be in Gryffindor.   ;D

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Dem Broadshire

I did one of those online quizes on behalf of Dem  :P - it said Hufflepuff, that seems about right

Stryker

Took one of those online quizzes, answered according to how Sven would.

He got sorted into Gryffindor.

Human male | Combat Engineer | 6'3" | 353 lbs | Profile | Character images

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.