USS Challenger WAR Board (Welcome Announcements and Recognition)

Started by William Waring, March 22, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Olivia Briggs

Sukal

Welcome, both of you, to the CHALLENGER!  I look forward to seeing you as part of our team here, and will enjoy having you here with us.

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Kyle Briggs

Nathan Ryder

Kyle Briggs

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on September 19, 2019, 08:31:47 PM

Congrats to Mister Litt on his promotion.

I may just have to promote you to Second Officer Lt. Briggs LOL :P Well caught, I meant to put it on here!  Indeed, congrats to our flight officer, now Lt. (j.g.) Richard Litt.  A well deserved promotion!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Richard James Litt

Thank you very much... I'll keep up the good work.

Kyle Briggs

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on September 20, 2019, 02:02:19 PM

I may just have to promote you to Second Officer Lt. Briggs LOL :P Well caught, I meant to put it on here!

Lol....Does that come with a raise? :D

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on September 20, 2019, 09:56:24 PM

Lol....Does that come with a raise? :D

Yeah, you get 2hours off per week instead of one and on movie night you get a FREE hot dog *and* a box of popcorn! :P

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/fleetnewsservice/promotion-of-felicity-ellis-and-sukal-to-commander-and-potm-august/new/#new

You might've seen this on the FNS but I'd like you to join me in congratulating our devoted XO Mr. Sukal on his promotion from Lt. Commander to Commander.

Well done Sukal, well deserved.

Also our congratulations are offered to my fellow CO @Felicity Ellis on her promotion and winner of the POTM.  Gratz Flick!!

Olivia Briggs

Ooh can that be a sharing hot dog and popcorn ;)

Also congrats Sukal & Flick :-)

Felicity Ellis

Thanks you two! <3 I'm here for those sweet, sweet Challie dogs. And also to congratulate Sukal. o/

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Felicity Ellis on September 23, 2019, 03:15:16 PM

Thanks you two! <3 I'm here for those sweet, sweet Challie dogs. And also to congratulate Sukal. o/

Anytime you fancy a co-op mission or a hop over to Challie for some fun you know we'll welcome you with open arms @Felicity Ellis  :)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.