USS Challenger WAR Board (Welcome Announcements and Recognition)

Started by William Waring, March 22, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Welcome back Ocras, I look forward to writing with you!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Ian Galloway

Let's give a fine Challenger welcome to Ensign Lagar, the first Phylosian in Shadowfleet!

Don Damien Addams

My character will make plant jokes he is a wise guy.

My counselor is more calmer who is an npc.

Congratulation! Glad to see you aboard.

Casey has to say it.

New soil! Plant in! May your roots get deep in! And I got a plant can talk to it.

Vasilisa Belmont

Welcome welcome! Glad to have someone else join the team :)

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Lagar

Thank you for the welcome, everyone! I'll do my best to keep you all alive and fully-limbed.

If anyone's interested in a medical visit, or a holodeck project, please PM me, or write to me on Discord. Lagar is a medical officer, but he took classes in psychiatry and a few other interesting things at Starfleet Medical. I'd be thrilled to help someone explore an aspect of their character through holodeck play, or work through a holonovel or something similar.

Cheers!

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Lagar on May 04, 2021, 11:02:53 AM

Thank you for the welcome, everyone! I'll do my best to keep you all alive and fully-limbed.

If anyone's interested in a medical visit, or a holodeck project, please PM me, or write to me on Discord. Lagar is a medical officer, but he took classes in psychiatry and a few other interesting things at Starfleet Medical. I'd be thrilled to help someone explore an aspect of their character through holodeck play, or work through a holonovel or something similar.

Cheers!

Need to give this some thought... I normally have an injury or ailment, but Ruth's now been healed, Hrafn (another of my chars the CSO on Katra) has too but one of her kids is autistic and dyspraxic so that keeps the med crew happy so to speak if things get a little slow for them (and with a 3 year old and 6 year old twins... you can imagine how many scrapes they get into!).  Ruth does have a border collie and she could get hurt maybe.... (not that I want her to be!)

Ian Galloway

Hello everyone, please welcome the newest member of Challenger's compliment, Crewman Hanir Seph as Ship's Counselor.

Jettis Jyur

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Welcome to the madhouse... erm... I probably shouldn't say that to a Counsellor hahahaha!!

Least you know what I'm like so... and I have a few things that Ruth and Hanir can talk about. :)  Look forward to working with you.

Hanir Seph

Thank you, everyone. I look forward to trying something new with Counselling!  ;D

Hanir "Honey Sip" Seph, alt of Serena King, Katra Station

Lagar

Ocras Abisa

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Ocras Abisa on May 18, 2021, 01:36:57 AM

Starting to get busy around here. :D Welcome welcome!

It is indeed as we welcome back Ensign T'eala Ren to Challenger in the flight department.

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.