USS Challenger WAR Board (Welcome Announcements and Recognition)

Started by William Waring, March 22, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jettis Jyur

Thanks to all! I appreciate your congratulations, and I'll try not to blow the ship up  :)

Ian Galloway

Hello Fellow Challengers, I'm very happy to announce the return of two fine members, Kali Reyes to Engineering and Nathan Ryder to Security. Be sure to say hello.

EDIT: Mea Culpa... We have three returning members, Malik Grippen has joined us in Flight!

Lagar

Welcome back to both of you! Looking forward to writing with your characters in Sickbay, or maybe the Cetacean Labs, or wherever we might interact!

T'Vas

Welcome aboard, you two! Be bold and be creative!

Nathan, to replace your missplaced signature (ID card). And please also fulfill https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/fleet-applications/face-claims/

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xLeht1Q.jpg[/img]

Biography and Service Record (updated 20th August, 2021)

We are T'Vas. Your face claim and rank/position will be adapted into service. Resisting signatures is futile.

Jettis Jyur

Malik Grippen

Species: Risian | Age: 29 | Profile | Personal Log | Character Images

Ian Galloway

Okay, this is a big month for announcements.

First, we must say farewell to Jettis Jyur who is moving to Katra.

However, in an even swap, we are getting Kyle Briggs back as our first officer!

Next, it is time to announce some well deserved promotions.

In the officer corps, Lieutenant Malik Grippen, is now Lieutenant Commander Malik Grippen.

And in the enlisted ranks, Chief Petty Officer Rhymus Cleroux is now Senior Chief Petty Officer Rhymus Cleroux.

Please join me in congratulating these fine and deserving members of our crew!

Kyle Briggs

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Congratulations on the well-deserved promotions.  Good luck on your new assignment Commander Jyur.  And welcome back Commander Briggs!

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Kyle Briggs

Everyone join me in welcoming our newest security officer, Ensign Vyrl

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Malik Grippen

Vyrl

Vyrl: Breen, (Male), Main Character, Vyrl's Bio

Ian Galloway

Now, for those who are unaware, Kyle had to reserve due to real life stuff. While Kyle will be dearly missed, the show must go on, therefore, I would like to announce that our new First Officer is Don Damien Addams, who as part of his assignment is now advanced to the rank of Lieutenant Commander. Please welcome Don to the Challenger family!

Malik Grippen

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.