USS Challenger WAR Board (Welcome Announcements and Recognition)

Started by William Waring, March 22, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Galloway

Quote from: ShranLahr ch'Verret on May 11, 2022, 03:32:59 AM

Crew of the Challenger!!
Please join me in Welcoming into our midst our newest crewmember, Ensign Jason Teron!!!

I look forward to simming alongside you with Torra for this mission.

Welcome and well met!

Ian Galloway

Let's give a warm Challenger welcome to our newest member, Ensign Buck McNair, Operations. A returning member rejoining the fold.

Buck McNair

Thank you!  =/\=

Ian Galloway

Please also welcome Jason Teron to the Challenger crew!

Ian Galloway

In yet more good news, I have the following to announce. As you may be aware, Don Addams had to Reserve due to personal reasons. We wish her the best and hope things get better enough for her to return. However, if Don does return, it will be aboard Discovery where the player feels most comfortable.

That means that Challenger is now short her First Officer. I would like to report that Lieutenant Commander Nira Said will be joining the crew in the role of XO when the current mission wraps up. So please join me in congratulating Nira on her promotion and new assignment. EXCELSIOR!

Buck McNair

Sorry to see DD Adams needing to step away for personal reasons and wishing her the best.

Congratulations on the promotion to XO, Nira Said!

Nira Said

Quote from: Ian Galloway on May 28, 2022, 09:51:46 AM

In yet more good news, I have the following to announce. As you may be aware, Don Addams had to Reserve due to personal reasons. We wish her the best and hope things get better enough for her to return. However, if Don does return, it will be aboard Discovery where the player feels most comfortable.

That means that Challenger is now short her First Officer. I would like to report that Lieutenant Commander Nira Said will be joining the crew in the role of XO when the current mission wraps up. So please join me in congratulating Nira on her promotion and new assignment. EXCELSIOR!

Thank you very much. :) I'm happy to be able to help.

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Quote from: Ian Galloway on May 28, 2022, 09:51:46 AM

Looking forward to making your acquaintance Lt Commander Said.   So... what's your preferred genre of music?
Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Nira Said

Quote from: ShranLahr ch'Verret on May 31, 2022, 09:10:30 PM

Looking forward to making your acquaintance Lt Commander Said.   So... what's your preferred genre of music?

Heh, Nira likes Arabic music, especially the kind to dance to...ah yeah, Lahr's the DJ, eh, he always puts on ambience music, doesn't he? :)

Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Quote from: Nira Said on May 31, 2022, 09:18:18 PM

Heh, Nira likes Arabic music, especially the kind to dance to...ah yeah, Lahr's the DJ, eh, he always puts on ambience music, doesn't he? :)

I'm thinking this isn't quite what you meant. 

Nira Said

Quote from: ShranLahr ch'Verret on May 31, 2022, 09:25:10 PM

I'm thinking this isn't quite what you meant.

Not really. If Nira wanted background music, the closest thing would be (especially to DJ Lahr's tastes)...

Betazoid

Nira Said

Good morning, everybody! And I'd like to announce that we have a returning player. Please welcome Evan Buehler, who will be joining us as a medical officer.

Betazoid

Ian Galloway

ShranLahr ch'Verret

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.