USS Challenger WAR Board (Welcome Announcements and Recognition)

Started by William Waring, March 22, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buehler

There are no politics in medicine. Just try to save the idiots.

T'Lara

Quote from: Nira Said on December 03, 2022, 08:33:32 AM

Good morning, everybody! And I'd like to announce that we have a returning player. Please welcome Evan Buehler, who will be joining us as a medical officer.

It's an absolute pleasure to have you back! Looking forward to posting with you again, old friend  :) (Although T'Lara won't be in sickbay often lol)

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Challenger has been very fortunate in the past few two months to have received not one, not two, but now THREE new crewmembers.

Everyone please join me in welcoming our fellow Challengerites (yes I made that up)

*Cues the music*

EVERYONE WELCOME....

ENSIGN KINA NURAL!!!!!

ENSIGN ROBERT FISHER!!!!

and

ENSIGN COBI GREY!!!!

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Kina Nural

Thank you!! I hope I'll make the ship proud and we can have a great time.

Ian Galloway

Let's all welcome back Lieutenant Kyan Mackenzie to the Shadowfleet fold and the security department of the Challenger! Excelsior!

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Quote from: Ian Galloway on April 22, 2023, 06:37:30 PM

Let's all welcome back Lieutenant Kyan Mackenzie to the Shadowfleet fold and the security department of the Challenger! Excelsior!

Welcome back Kyan!

*cues the music*

Nira Said

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Kyan Mackenzie

Thanks! Good to be back. I shall endeavor to drive Ian to the bottle as quickly as I can.

Ian Galloway

Looks like the good times just keep rolling. Please welcome Ensign Myne to Challenger's Science department!

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Welcome to Challenger!

Looking forward to simming with you!

Ian Galloway

Hello everyone. Today I am very happy to announce the promotion of Nira Said to full Commander. Congratulations and May the Fourth be with you!

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Ian Galloway

Please join me in welcoming Ensign Rin Amaya to Challenger to the flight department. Excelsior!

Kyan Mackenzie

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.