USS Challenger WAR Board (Welcome Announcements and Recognition)

Started by William Waring, March 22, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmatsaKitsune

Thank you very much for the welcome. I do hope to make you all proud :)

myne

Female Only

Ian Galloway

Let's give a proper welcome to Ensign Lina Knight to the Science Department Excelsior!

myne

Female Only

Kyan Mackenzie

Great! Just what the ship needs. ANOTHER blue shirt!  :P

Just kidding. Welcome to the madhouse!

myne

Don't worry my Lady (Who has a error on her id card that will be changed when promoted), will be under me. Ironic. ~huggles my Lady~

Female Only

Ian Galloway

And the parade of awesome keeps going. Please welcome Ensign M'Nia to the Engineering department. Excelsior!

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Quote from: myne on June 07, 2023, 07:32:37 AM

Don't worry my Lady (Who has a error on her id card that will be changed when promoted), will be under me. Ironic. ~huggles my Lady~

Welcome Aboard Lina!

(and I already sent her the proper ID card.  Tess fixed that immediately.  Images aren't as important as simm details.)

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Ian Galloway

Okay Challengers. I am making a new announcement. Ensign Myne/Mel has been selected to be the ship's representative. This position, which fell from use when we lost too many member to sustain the program, is now rising from the ashes.

The Ship's Rep is a point of contact when you have questions, concerns, complaints, or something you need to say without going to the CLOs. They work behind the scenes to smooth out differences before they can become issues. In this role, Mel will be your sounding board if you have suggestions or anything you want to ask about or mention before it becomes an official request.

So, please, let's give a big HUZZAH to myne for taking on this responsibility. EXCELSIOR!

myne

I am honoured and hope to live up to the task entrusted me. My window is always open.

Female Only

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Well done Melly!

And *AHEM* Boss... little ol' me is back... heheehe!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Kyan Mackenzie

Whoop! Congrats! Now I know who to complain to about people leaving the chairs on the highest settings!  ;D

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Ian Galloway

Hello everyone, the Challenger crew is expanding. Please welcome Ensign Neva Cordon to engineering and Dr. Renley Banwell to medical!

EXCELSIOR!!

Kyan Mackenzie

More blue shirts and spanner jockeys! Whoooot!

Welcome to the ship!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.