Mission 07: Retribution and Reckonings Discussion

Started by Christian Grix, June 09, 2014, 07:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Briggs

Quote from: Matthew Thompson on June 14, 2014, 12:39:53 AM

Personally my favorite (NewWho) Doctor would be Matt Smith, my favorite classic is Tom Baker/Paul McGann

I like matt smith too  :)

Olivia Briggs

Jiseth

TMautlan Syrika

Xenolinguist/Archaeologist/Astrobiologist
Pulau na'vathular k'nuhk; Shiyau thol'es k' thorai ri k'ahm
qaStaHvIS wej qaStaHvIS pong ta' Qot batlh

Henriks Ābols

I probably won't be on tomorrow, and Friday I go poof for about five weeks. I'm really gonna miss the Churchill. And Miss Chira may npc Henriks into her posts if she so chooses.

"Me, I see a stiff, one I didn't have to kill myself, I just get the urge to, you know, do stuff..."
-Jaybe Cobb

citrus_xsinensis

I'm sorry about the low quality of my last post, for whatever reason this week hasn't been treating me kindly.
I will improve, I promise. :)

Chira Arthur

Quote from: Henriks Á,,â,¬bols on June 18, 2014, 10:10:45 PM

I probably won't be on tomorrow, and Friday I go poof for about five weeks. I'm really gonna miss the Churchill. And Miss Chira may npc Henriks into her posts if she so chooses.

:'(

For full bio, just click that knowing smile.
Gabriel/Chira/Raynor
"May we never find space so vast, planets so cold, heart and mind so empty that we cannot fill them with love and warmth." - Dr. Tristan Adams

Christian Grix

I should be back on line properly in about six hours.

Christian Grix

To get this mission back on track i will be time hopping the mission tomorrow morning UK time.   

citrus_xsinensis

I'm currently undergoing some debates with myself about major changes in my life and as a result of this have not been posting much on this site at all. If anyone would like me to post more (both in the mission and in any holodeck threads) please contact me via PM and I will rectify the mentioned issue.

John Brown

Quote from: Bradley Miller on June 23, 2014, 01:00:26 PM

I'm currently undergoing some debates with myself about major changes in my life and as a result of this have not been posting much on this site at all. If anyone would like me to post more (both in the mission and in any holodeck threads) please contact me via PM and I will rectify the mentioned issue.

Hope everything okay mate were here for you

Christian Grix

Due to the fact that my father is in hospital and the fact he is not expected to survive the next 48 hours.

I may or may not be gone for a few days

Christian Grix

Chira Arthur

Quote from: Christian Grix on June 24, 2014, 05:50:27 PM

Due to the fact that my father is in hospital and the fact he is not expected to survive the next 48 hours.

I may or may not be gone for a few days

Christian Grix

You know that we're all here and you're in our thoughts.

:(

For full bio, just click that knowing smile.
Gabriel/Chira/Raynor
"May we never find space so vast, planets so cold, heart and mind so empty that we cannot fill them with love and warmth." - Dr. Tristan Adams

Cayden McConnell

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Orantom Trea

I noticed people are trying to write me in - which I can roll with. I'm just saying here that I've noticed and I'll get a post down soon. I was planning to jump in next mission, but it all works out c:

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.