Discovery WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition Board)

Started by Alexander Wu, May 07, 2016, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Tanner Lachlyn

James Ramort

Human | 26 Years | 1,83m
---   ---   ---
Iter extra astra in magnum ignotum

Rayek trLhoell

Congratulations!

I have ID cards for some made..  other cards will be handed out to the player once finished.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Malik Grippen

Species: Risian | Age: 29 | Profile | Personal Log | Character Images

Rayek trLhoell

Attention Discovery Crew!

Considering Dem's LOA and the character's diagnosis of PSTD, the Discovery Command Team has put the needs of the ship first and have selected a new Second Officer to fill in.   Please join me in congratulating - Lieutenant Commander Malik Grippen!

James Ramort

Human | 26 Years | 1,83m
---   ---   ---

Rayek trLhoell

Attention Crew!

Please join me in welcoming our newest Medical officer, Ensign Lilly Hansen.  She joins us from the USS Challenger.
We hope you enjoy simming with us!

James Ramort

Human | 26 Years | 1,83m
---   ---   ---

Rayek trLhoell

Attention Crew!!

Please welcome to our Shadow Fleet family our newest crewmember:  Crewman Savyn!
Savyn will be joining the Medical Team, so please take moment to introduce yourself.

Malik Grippen

Quote from: Rayek trLhoell on January 04, 2024, 08:26:45 PM

Attention Crew!!

Please welcome to our Shadow Fleet family our newest crewmember:  Crewman Savyn!
Savyn will be joining the Medical Team, so please take moment to introduce yourself.

Welcome aboard!

Species: Risian | Age: 29 | Profile | Personal Log | Character Images

J.B Dersch

"Nothing Is Unknown If It has not Been Discovered" Lt. JG JB Dersch
| Human Male | Age:28 | 1.82m | Sec/Tac Officer | Outpost Solaere |

James Ramort

Quote from: Rayek trLhoell on January 04, 2024, 08:26:45 PM

Attention Crew!!

Yet another new face, welcome on board!

Human | 26 Years | 1,83m
---   ---   ---

Rayek trLhoell

Looking over posts for nominations for January's Post of the Month/Mission,
I realized I neglected to recognize who our recipient was for November - December /Vox Populai.   So I will announce the recipient now.

Back in early January the crew voted for amongst 5 favorite posts..  Our recipient is for Post of the Mission is:

Ensign Novi

Post #226 Novi

Quote from: https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/uss-discovery/season-15-episode-4-vox-populai/msg270227/#msg270227

[Starbase, Operations Centre]

Novi saw the door open with the work of everyone as she was setting down the Admiral after she took him from Torra. Making sure his state was still stable. The stimulants at least kept his eyes open but there weren't really enough painkillers so all he could do was stay and try not to pass out again.

Looking over she saw the few Starfleet officers who were still on the other side get pulled inside many injured. There just wasn't enough left for everyone and she was about to head over to the first one to do Triage when she noticed an officer get up then fall back, he clearly looked concussed and wouldn't be able to make it but everyone else seemed to have missed him! She frantically looked around as most everyone was getting back into cover. An officer was already down  from the crossfire and from the looks of that officer he seemed dead but she couldn't let him go knowing he was still alive.

She knew she could not hesitate. Taking a breathe she lept over a broken console and almost immediately took a phaser right to her shoulder. She yelped in pain and grabbed it but gritted her death and quickly dove the last couple feet to the man. She recognized him from the Medical profiles as the Risan Malik Grippen. Quickly giving a little slap on his face she opened an eye to check his pupils, "Stay with me Sir! I am not strong enough for us both!" Quickly moving to avoid another phaser blast she managed to keep the officer aware enough to at least let him get up and then the both of them practically fell back into the ops room Novi got up to help the man into cover but she felt another phaser blast hit her leg and she kept herself from yelling in pain as a few tears welled up. With the natural Adrenaline in her body she moved behind cover and help Grippen do the same.

Taking a moment to gather herself, the pain was already mostly gone but she had to control her breathing to avoid shock and passing out after getting shot twice so quickly that it was a minute before she could return her attention to Grippen. "You have a concussion, fractured hip and your 8, 9, and 10 ribs are broken." she hesitated for only a split second. Most of the others were already okay. Just from a quick observation she could see their pain definitely would be less then 3 broken ribs and a fractured hip bone. So she had no issue with using the last of hers on him. She gave a smile and another gentle slap as she saw him slouching again. "You can't pass out! I don't have anything to give you if you do! Not here at least"

*psst* the hypospray dropped the rest of the painkillers into Malik Grippen. She then reached into her emergency medkit and quickly tossed out a few empty hypospray bottles before she found a bottle with barely any blue liquid left and put it in the hypospray. She then grabbed the scanner from her medical tricorder and turned on its flashlight to look in his eyes. "Definitely internal bleeding" she thought to herself. If she didn't administer the blood thinner he could have an aneurysm and die very fast. She couldn't help but smile at the luck with just a little bit of the stuff left but she wasn't sure if it would be enough as she injected him with it.

Scanning him again the bleeding was better but of course. There's no cure for a concussion, only remedies, and for sure not with the tools she had in an empty emergency medkit. "You need to stay here and try not to move! If you do your concussion will only get worse!" she patted his shoulder before sitting down next to him. Knowing he at least wouldn't be dead in minutes the pain from her injuries got to her and she had to get off her leg. She started ripping off the burned part of her uniform and used it to bind her leg. all her uniform now covered was the most important parts and she gritted her teeth and how exposed her skin was to the fires of combat. Not that it mattered, the station was going down anyway.

Congratulations!

(OOC my apologies at the premature 'promotion' I was mixing up Challenger's  Neva with our Novi..  though I have no doubt Ensign Novi will be due a promotion very shortly.)

Vadok Alvarez

Human-Vulcan hybrid,male

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.