Discovery WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition Board)

Started by Alexander Wu, May 07, 2016, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayek trLhoell

Quote from: Dem Broadshire on June 06, 2023, 05:12:41 AM

Please put your hands together for another new player!

Welcome Moon Dancer!!!!!!!!

Welcome Aboard Moon!

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Rayek trLhoell

Also I would like to note that Ensign Dersch has returned early from Leave.   He will be joining the Away Team once we begin posting.   I will start a new mission thread sometime today if Tekin doesn't beat me to it.

Rayek trLhoell

Quote from: Ian Galloway on June 20, 2023, 07:55:38 PM

This position, which fell from use when we lost too many member to sustain the program, is now rising from the ashes.

The Ship's Rep is a point of contact when you have questions, concerns, complaints, or something you need to say without going to the CLOs. They work behind the scenes to smooth out differences before they can become issues. In this role, the ship rep will be your sounding board if you have suggestions or anything you want to ask about or mention before it becomes an official request.

On Discovery we have two individuals who have volunteered for the position.  Lt Kinley Garrison and Chief Petty Officer Alexander Graham.

Please join in thanking them and cheering them in for taking on this responsibility.

Thank you!!

myne

Congrats to both of you, as Challenger Ship's Rep I hope we can all work together to help the fleet as a whole.

Female Only

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Alexander Graham

Thank you I look forward to working alongside Lt. Kinsley Garrison

Rayek trLhoell

Attention Crew!

Please join me in welcoming our newest member:  Sydney Reid

Ensign Reid will be joining our crew AFTER our current mission.  You will find her on The Milky Way Holodeck playing out a concurrent scene on a Bradbury-class ship ... so if you wish to join her there ... please do so as an NPC (not registered on Discovery) for now.

Kinley Garrison

J.B Dersch

"Nothing Is Unknown If It has not Been Discovered" Lt. JG JB Dersch
| Human Male | Age:28 | 1.82m | Deputy Chief Sec/Tac Officer | Outpost Solaere |

Sydney Reid

Thank you for welcoming her. She is an Operations Officer with specialties in Cryptography and Xenolinguistics with a PhD in Computer Science. I imagine she will be stationed primarily in the Cryptography Lab, and serve as the Gamma Hull Operations Officer in MVA Mode.

J.B Dersch

| Human Male | Age:28 | 1.82m | Deputy Chief Sec/Tac Officer | Outpost Solaere |

Rayek trLhoell

Attention everyone!

As we finish up Season 15: Episode 2 -  Dominion Rising part 2, I would like to make the following announcements:

PROMOTIONS:
Lieutenant Jael Sherem - who is leaving the ship (Thank you for being a part of Discovery's story)

Lieutenant Dem Broadshire - who will be continuing on as Second Officer in-training

and

Lieutenant Commander Kinley Garrison - who will be in the role of Chief Science Officer.

Congratulations to the three of you!!

WELCOME
In addition, we have a number of new personnel either through the Academy, returning member, or transfer from the USS Challenger.

Ensign Sydney Reid (cryptologist - under the umbrella of Ops) - Academy

Lt (JG) Tanner Lachlyn (Security/Tactical) - Returning member

and

Ensign M'Nia (Engineering) - Transfer from USS Challenger

Welcome aboard everyone!

Kinley Garrison

Sydney Reid

Congrats to those who received promotions! I'm sure Command will want to do something with that once we get the New Mission underway.

Welcome to the New Crew (including myself). I look forward to all of us having fun together in the future of Discovery.

Sydney is always available for Disco Holodeck Shenaningans, as I had already wanted to get that subboard hopping again since it seemed it's been quiet for some time.

J.B Dersch

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.