News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Mission 7: Justice for Tarna

Started by Kirok, October 14, 2016, 06:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on October 21, 2016, 10:50:25 PM

Bridge

Katcha nodded in agreement. They needed evidence to prove her suspicions and questions would have to be asked.

"Da Admiral." She replied before tapping her com-badge.

=/\=Bridge to Sickbay. Ve have multiple casualties from ze recent attack. Please prepare to receive vounded.=/\=

Then she went over to the console, and manually locked Doctor Kintiss out of all external communications, both subspace and short range. She then looked back at the Admiral.

"It is done." She said.

Bridge

"Let's hope that that will be an end to anyone treasonous acts" Kirok said aloud.  He lifted his chin slightly, starting to second guess his actions.  "Best we lock out all outside communication at the moment, except from the Bridge of course"  he said.  In for a penny, in for a pound.  Or so the saying goes.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: Kirok on October 22, 2016, 03:02:41 AM

Bridge

"Let's hope that that will be an end to anyone treasonous acts" Kirok said aloud.  He lifted his chin slightly, starting to second guess his actions.  "Best we lock out all outside communication at the moment, except from the Bridge of course"  he said.  In for a penny, in for a pound.  Or so the saying goes.

Bridge

Katcha nodded again.

"I agree Admiral." She replied before turning back to the console. She then restricted all external communications to the Bridge and then only with either herself or the Admiral's authority. She then turned back to Kirok.

"I have restricted all external communications to the Bridge and unless eizer you or I auzerize it." She said.

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Kirok

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on October 22, 2016, 11:16:46 AM

Bridge

Katcha nodded again.

"I agree Admiral." She replied before turning back to the console. She then restricted all external communications to the Bridge and then only with either herself or the Admiral's authority. She then turned back to Kirok.

"I have restricted all external communications to the Bridge and unless eizer you or I auzerize it." She said.

[Bridge - NPC Beggon]

"Entering the edge to the Ion Storm now" Beggon called out.  The main view screen showed a massive storm in front of them.  "Opening collection vents" he added.

[Bridge]

"Thank you, Beggon.  Ms. Filitov" Kirok replied.  "You may wish to secure yourself" he added to the Russian.  "Yellow alert, Mr. Marshal" he added.

Steve Marshall

Quote from: Kirok on October 22, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

[Bridge - NPC Beggon]

"Entering the edge to the Ion Storm now" Beggon called out.  The main view screen showed a massive storm in front of them.  "Opening collection vents" he added.

[Bridge]

"Thank you, Beggon.  Ms. Filitov" Kirok replied.  "You may wish to secure yourself" he added to the Russian.  "Yellow alert, Mr. Marshal" he added.

Marshall swung into action once more. In a calm and sedate manner what was to come was more that enough to test the space worthy officer the alert klaxon went to yellow alert. He continued to scan the area around the ship...

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: Kirok on October 22, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

[Bridge - NPC Beggon]

[Bridge]

Bridge

Katcha nodded and sat down in the XO's seat. She activated shipwide communications.

=/\=All Hands, zis is Commander Filitov. Ve are about to enter an ion storm. Please secure all loose eqvipment and brace for impact.=/\=

She then turned to Ezac at Ops.

"Inertial dampeners to full Mr Ezac." She ordered as she braced herself for the storm.

Ezac

[Bridge]

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on October 22, 2016, 04:57:15 PM

Bridge

[...]

"Inertial dampeners to full Mr Ezac." She ordered as she braced herself for the storm.

Without turning toward Filitov, Ezac promptly routed full power to the inertial dampeners and acknowledge her directive with a simple "aye." He positioned his feet and body in preparation for any motion that the dampeners might not be able to handle.

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Kirok

Quote from: Steve Marshall on October 22, 2016, 04:22:22 PM

Marshall swung into action once more. In a calm and sedate manner what was to come was more that enough to test the space worthy officer the alert klaxon went to yellow alert. He continued to scan the area around the ship...

[Bridge]

"Thank you, Mr. Marshall" Kirok replied.  The ship shook slightly and Beggon was knocked from his seat and hit his head.  "Ms. Filitov, could you check on him and take over helm duty if need be?" Kirok asked.

Quote from: Ezac on October 22, 2016, 07:06:37 PM

[Bridge]

Without turning toward Filitov, Ezac promptly routed full power to the inertial dampeners and acknowledge her directive with a simple "aye." He positioned his feet and body in preparation for any motion that the dampeners might not be able to handle.

[Bridge]

"Thank you, Ezac" Kirok called out.  Kirok gripped the arms of his central seat.  He rocked left and right with the ship. 

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: Kirok on October 22, 2016, 08:24:29 PM

[Bridge]

"Thank you, Mr. Marshall" Kirok replied.  The ship shook slightly and Beggon was knocked from his seat and hit his head.  "Ms. Filitov, could you check on him and take over helm duty if need be?" Kirok asked.

[Bridge]

"Thank you, Ezac" Kirok called out.  Kirok gripped the arms of his central seat.  He rocked left and right with the ship.

Bridge

Katcha nodded and rocking with the ship, made her way over to the helm. Seeing that Beggon was having trouble getting up, she took the helm and concentrated on keeping the Phoenix on course. She was not helped by the storm making her navigation sensors nearly useless. Using delicate touches, Katcha kept the ship steady and they were soon out of the storm. The Phoenix immediately slowed to sub-light speed. She re-sent the sensors and pulled up a report before turning to the Admiral.

"Ze Warp field has collapsed and ve are proceeding at impulse. I have reqvested zat ze field is re-set but ve will be visout Varp power until it is done." She reported as she helped Beggon to his feet and sat him at the helm.

"Are you Hurt?" She asked the Ferengi.

"No Commander. Just a little dazed, it's the ears you know." He remarked, shaking his head to clear it.

"Good. Vonce ze Varp field is restored, get us back to Varp."

"Aye Commander." Begon replied as he checked the helm controls.

Minutes later the the Phoenix jumped back to Warp. Once they were back on their way, Katcha turned to Marshall.

"Are zere any additional casualties or damage due to ze storm Mr Marshall?" She asked.

Kirok

[TIME JUMP - Arriving at Tarna - Bridge]

"Ms. Filitov, please bring us into geosynchronous orbit over Tarna.  Then disburse the ion particles we collected" Kirok said.  =/\=Away team, please assemble in the hanger.  Kirok out=/\= he added after tapping his combade.  "Mr. Marshall, Ezac, we will need weapons" he said as he stood.

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: Kirok on October 25, 2016, 04:30:59 PM

[TIME JUMP - Arriving at Tarna - Bridge]

"Ms. Filitov, please bring us into geosynchronous orbit over Tarna.  Then disburse the ion particles we collected" Kirok said.  =/\=Away team, please assemble in the hanger.  Kirok out=/\= he added after tapping his combade.  "Mr. Marshall, Ezac, we will need weapons" he said as he stood.

Bridge

Katcha nodded.

"Aye Admiral. Helm ven ve get to Tarna, put us in geosynchronous orbit."

"Aye Commander." Beggon replied. "Dropping out of Warp now." The Ferengi reported as the Phoenix dropped out of Warp and the planet filled the viewscreen. The ship moved and they were soon in geosynchronous orbit over the settlement. "We're in geosynchronous orbit Commander." Beggon reported.

"Zank you Mr Beggon." She replied before turning back to the Admiral.

"Ve are in orbit Admiral. I vould try to persuade you not to accompany ze avay team but I know it vould be useless. Sice ve cannot have zo only two senor officers both on ze planet, I vill say aboard. Ve vill keep a transporter lock on you at all times. Good lick Admiral." She said, giving him a nod.

Kirok

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on October 25, 2016, 06:00:15 PM

Bridge

Katcha nodded.

"Aye Admiral. Helm ven ve get to Tarna, put us in geosynchronous orbit."

"Aye Commander." Beggon replied. "Dropping out of Warp now." The Ferengi reported as the Phoenix dropped out of Warp and the planet filled the viewscreen. The ship moved and they were soon in geosynchronous orbit over the settlement. "We're in geosynchronous orbit Commander." Beggon reported.

"Zank you Mr Beggon." She replied before turning back to the Admiral.

"Ve are in orbit Admiral. I vould try to persuade you not to accompany ze avay team but I know it vould be useless. Sice ve cannot have zo only two senor officers both on ze planet, I vill say aboard. Ve vill keep a transporter lock on you at all times. Good lick Admiral." She said, giving him a nod.

[Bridge]

"That would be unwise" Kirok replied.  The ion particles being released into the area would disrupt the transporter beam.  Making them and he hoped the Wells time machine useless in the area.

"We will be taking a shuttle down and I will need my best pilot" the half Vulcan elaborated.  "You are with me, Ms. Filtov.  Eve, you have the Bridge" he said as he headed to the turbo lift.

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: Kirok on October 26, 2016, 09:38:27 PM

[Bridge]

"That would be unwise" Kirok replied.  The ion particles being released into the area would disrupt the transporter beam.  Making them and he hoped the Wells time machine useless in the area.

"We will be taking a shuttle down and I will need my best pilot" the half Vulcan elaborated.  "You are with me, Ms. Filtov.  Eve, you have the Bridge" he said as he headed to the turbo lift.

Bridge

Katcha shook her head slightly as she followed the Admiral to the turbolift. There was bound to be a rule somewhere about leaving a hologram in charge of a starship. They took the turbolift down the primary shuttle bay.

Shuttle Bay

Katcha exited the turbolift and turned to Kirok.

"I take it ve are using ze runabout to get to ze surface?" She asked, hoping that it was the case and not one of the more fragile shuttles.

Kirok

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on October 26, 2016, 11:30:42 PM

Bridge

Katcha shook her head slightly as she followed the Admiral to the turbolift. There was bound to be a rule somewhere about leaving a hologram in charge of a starship. They took the turbolift down the primary shuttle bay.

Shuttle Bay

Katcha exited the turbolift and turned to Kirok.

"I take it ve are using ze runabout to get to ze surface?" She asked, hoping that it was the case and not one of the more fragile shuttles.

Shuttle Bay -> Tarna

Once the Away Team was assemble, Kirok gave the order to launch the vessel.  Sometime later, the group arrived on Tarna.  Or what was left of it.

"Let's spread out and start taking scans" Kirok said.  He pulled his tricorder out and programed it to scan for traces of radiation.  Radiation specific to weapons fire that the Federation and Section 31 used 20 years ago.

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: Kirok on October 27, 2016, 05:00:11 PM

Shuttle Bay -> Tarna

Once the Away Team was assemble, Kirok gave the order to launch the vessel.  Sometime later, the group arrived on Tarna.  Or what was left of it.

"Let's spread out and start taking scans" Kirok said.  He pulled his tricorder out and programed it to scan for traces of radiation.  Radiation specific to weapons fire that the Federation and Section 31 used 20 years ago.

Planetside

Having secured the runabout, Katcha began running several scans of the area. She soon picked up several troubling readings. She turned and saw she was maybe half a mile from the others. She tapped her com-badge.

=/\=Filitov to Kirok. I am picking up traces of Federation veapons fire and explosives zat have a Federation signature. Zere is also no sign of any Cardassian veapon fire. Zere is no evidence zat ze Cardassians vere ever here.=/\=

Kirok

Quote from: Kachina Filitov on October 27, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

Planetside

Having secured the runabout, Katcha began running several scans of the area. She soon picked up several troubling readings. She turned and saw she was maybe half a mile from the others. She tapped her com-badge.

=/\=Filitov to Kirok. I am picking up traces of Federation veapons fire and explosives zat have a Federation signature. Zere is also no sign of any Cardassian veapon fire. Zere is no evidence zat ze Cardassians vere ever here.=/\=

[Tarna]

Kirok was getting the same readings.  It was proof positive that Section 31 had been responsible to the massacre here.  He took a sample of the soil as evidence that he could point to later.

As he stood back up, he was prepared to reply to the hale from Filitov.  Before he was able to do so, however.  Another message came threw.

=/\=Eve to Away Team.  We are being attacked by the Wells class ship.  I've been able to confirm the identity of a member of Section 31 on the ship and=/\= came the hale before it ended.

Then overhead the loudest explosion could be heard.  Fire and metal began to rain down on the Away Team.  The Phoenix had been destroyed.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.