TapTalk Availability?

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, February 17, 2013, 04:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

The majority of the time I access Shadow Fleet it's via my iPhone. I was wondering if the board is accessible by the great iPhone app Taptalk. It's a forum app and streamlines the wonky feel and scrolling issues I encounter using SF in Safari.

By the way, those are all the big computer words I know so please dumb down any response!

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Luke Stafford on February 17, 2013, 04:48:52 PM

The majority of the time I access Shadow Fleet it's via my iPhone. I was wondering if the board is accessible by the great iPhone app Taptalk. It's a forum app and streamlines the wonky feel and scrolling issues I encounter using SF in Safari.

By the way, those are all the big computer words I know so please dumb down any response!

I can't really say I have any experience with TapTalk... but I'll download it and see what it's like.

As for your issues with Safari... can you explain them a tad more? Because if i'm on my phone, I don't have a problem with SF on Safari.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Kirok

Sorry, but I would have no idea.

I don't have a smart phone and have not heard of TapTalk.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Reece Thompson on February 17, 2013, 04:55:00 PM

I can't really say I have any experience with TapTalk... but I'll download it and see what it's like.

As for your issues with Safari... can you explain them a tad more? Because if i'm on my phone, I don't have a problem with SF on Safari.

It's just a son of a beesting to navigate and post with pinching and tapping the buttons and windows.

Chris Newberry

I could add a iphone theme but we've had problems in the past with them as you can't switch themes with it on. It's basically a basic theme without a lot of the functionality of the standard themes we used. There are several, ie, the normal default which is the black. The Curve one which is actually light and blue which I use often, A Valentines and S.... err, let it be a suprise when I bring the last one out. Hmm, wonders when the holiday falls on....

Chris

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Jon Tulley

Have you thought about getting a wireless keyboard for your iphone? Cheaper than buying a laptop. You might be able to get a mouse too. Like these:

Deceased

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Jon Tulley on February 18, 2013, 03:18:02 PM

Have you thought about getting a wireless keyboard for your iphone? Cheaper than buying a laptop. You might be able to get a mouse too. Like these:

No, didn't even know such things existed. It's a thought! It's definitely a thought!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.